WARNINGS: Extremely fammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye damage. Contains (R)-p-menta-1,8-diene. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulation.
COMPONENTS: Odourless kerosene.